ignore subdir-objects for one file

Basin Ilya
Hi.
I need to compile same source file multiple times with different CFLAGS

When automake option "subdir-objects" becomes default, will it be
possible to put SOME object files to current directory instead of source
directory?

I tried to write my own rule, but I want to reuse automake's recipe for
'.c.o:' to have dependency tracking.

I don't want to resort to copying source files to current directory.

Re: ignore subdir-objects for one file

Andrew W. Nosenko
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Basin Ilya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
> I need to compile same source file multiple times with different CFLAGS
>
> When automake option "subdir-objects" becomes default, will it be
> possible to put SOME object files to current directory instead of source
> directory?

Put them into static or libtool "convenience" libraries and override CFLAGS
on per-library basis.

Andrew W. Nosenko <[hidden email]>

Re: ignore subdir-objects for one file

Basin Ilya