Bad directive

I'm a newcomer with automake, "thanks" to the following error I have in a Makefile.in file:

@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @am__quote@progsrc/plugspecial/$(DEPDIR)/SPECIALExtract-SPECIALExtract.Po@am__quote@

The path between the quotes is correct, why this error, just marked in Eclipse Kepler/MinGW/Windows 7/32 bit as "Bad directive"?

Thanks for help

Re: Bad directive

Bob Friesenhahn
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, G wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newcomer with automake, "thanks" to the following error I have in a Makefile.in file:
>
> @AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @am__quote@progsrc/plugspecial/$(DEPDIR)/SPECIALExtract-SPECIALExtract.Po@am__quote@
>

> The path between the quotes is correct, why this error, just marked in Eclipse Kepler/MinGW/Windows 7/32 bit as "Bad directive"?

The Makefile.in file produced by Automake does not use valid 'make'
syntax.  The Makefile.in file is converted by configure/config.status
to produce a Makefile which does use valid 'make' syntax.  Unless
there is a problem, you should ignore the content of Makefile.in since
it is an intermediate file.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn